Is your skin really dry or sensitive? Do you like to treat your face with something more natural, maybe even food-grade? Cocoa butter is generally one of the first ingredients you purchase when creating your own cosmetic products. It has a plethora of applications and advantages for the skin!
The fat is derived from cocoa beans and is used in the chocolate industry as well as cosmetics. It’s rich with antioxidants and has a lengthy shelf life (up to five years!) for a reason. It’s got a nice texture and smells like the nicest chocolate you’ve ever had.
Benefits Of Using Homemade Cocoa Butter Moisturizer
Raw cocoa body butter helps protect your skin from UV rays, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. It has anti-inflammatory characteristics as well as the ability to fight oxidative stress, which helps to prevent the indications of premature skin aging. Cocoa body butter is marketed as a creamy, hydrating moisturizer that helps your skin feel silky in the skincare sector.
It includes oleic acid, linoleic acid, and other emollients, which build a protective barrier on your skin and help to keep moisture in your skin. This technique maintains the skin supple and smooth for a longer period of time. Cocoa body butter is frequently promoted as a natural treatment for cellulite and stretch marks. This rich ingredient’s polyphenols may help to improve skin suppleness and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Top 4 Diy Homemade Recipes Of Cocoa Butter Body Moisturizer
Cocoa butter is a popular ingredient among individuals who enjoy making their own recipes. The product is very flexible, as well as has a pleasant smell and moisturizing characteristics. These simple and efficient DIY recipes are worth a shot. We are going to use VedaOils Ingredients In this recipe you can also check out their products.
Cocoa Butter Moisturizer With Coconut Oil At Home
During pregnancy, cocoa butter is your best buddy! Apply cocoa butter to your tummy and thighs on a regular basis to prevent the emergence of stretch marks. If you already have stretch marks or scars that you wish to smooth out and cure, the moisturising butter can assist.
- 7 Ounces Of Food-Grade Cocoa Body Butter
- 8-9 Ounces Of Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin, Cold-Pressed If You Can)
- Essential Oils
- Double Boiler Or Small Mixing Bowl That Will Accommodate Your Melted Oils And A Pot With A Steamer Basket
- Water For Double Boiler Or Pot
Recipe and how to use
- Set up your double boiler or steamer basket in your pot.
- In a saucepan (for double boiler) or mixing dish, combine the cocoa butter and coconut oil. Unless it’s summer and your surroundings are over 80 degrees Fahrenheit, the oils should be solid.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low on the stove. You want to heat the water just enough to melt the oils, but not so much that they get too hot. This stage may take a long, 30 minutes or more, depending on the beginning temperature of your oils. Allow it to flow naturally! Reduce the heat to low if your water appears to be boiling.
- Add about 12 drops of the essential oils of your choice.
- Stir once in a while.
- Remove the mixture from the fire once it has melted and blended well, and gently pour it into your Mason jar.
- Allow it to solidify for a day or two (depending on your house’s temperature) by placing it in a cold, dark spot.
- Simply take a little portion and massage it between your palms to warm it up a little before slathering it on!
- Cocoa Butter Moisturizer With Coconut Oil At Home
This DIY whipped body butter with coconut oil is just magical. Coconut oil’s antioxidant capabilities protect the skin from free radical damage, and its high concentration of essential fatty acids aids in the development and strengthening of skin cell structures. This helps prevent sagging and wrinkles by keeping the skin’s connective structures firm and supple.
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
Recipe And How To Use
- Melt Your Hard Butters And Oils In A Mixing Bowl Until Completely Liquid.
- Place In The Freezer For 20 Minutes To Solidify.
- Whip The Mixture Using An Electric Whisk, A Food Processor With A Whisk Attachment, Once It’s Firm Again But Not Too Hard.
- Whip For About 5 Minutes, Or Until Fluffy White Clouds Appear. Fill A Clean Jar Or Container With It. It Will Last 3 Months In The Refrigerator.
- Slather It Onto Your Skin.
Cocoa Butter Moisturizer With Virgin Olive Oil At Home
Although coconut oil is currently a trendy product in the beauty market, cocoa butter has also been utilised by numerous cultures throughout the world for ages as a hydrator. Cocoa butter, like coconut oil, is high in anti-inflammatory antioxidants. Cocoa butter, on the other hand, has a superpower: according to many beauty experts, the cacao bean-derived butter can help prevent stretch marks and remove scars.
- 1/4 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Body Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Essential Oil (Rose, Lavender, Or Eucalyptus)
Recipe And How To Use
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients and heat for a few seconds, or until the cocoa butter and coconut oil are completely melted.
- In a small circular basin with a tight cover, combine the ingredients.
- As the mixture cools, aggressively shake it a few times.
- When the mixture reaches room temperature, it should have the consistency of melted coconut oil.
- Using your finger, scoop up a dollop and apply it to your face and/or body.
Cocoa Butter Moisturizer With Beeswax At Home
Almond oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter are all excellent moisturisers. Not to forget, this DIY cocoa butter recipe is chock-full of anti-oxidant-rich components. Add in the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax, and you’ve got yourself a winner. This is the perfect recipe if you want silky smooth skin.
- ¼ Cup Almond Oil
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Beeswax
- ¾ Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1 Capsule Of Vitamin E
- 12 Drops Of Essential Oils
Recipe And How To Use
- In a saucepan, melt the oils and butter until totally liquified. In a mixing dish, combine the ingredients and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- When the mixture has set but not totally formed, whisk it with an electric mixer until frothy and light.
- Store in a glass jar or tub.
- When your cocoa butter reaches room temperature, it will naturally harden. If you’re wondering how to melt the cocoa butter, all you have to do is scoop a tiny quantity into your palms and the natural warmth from your body will quickly melt it.
Cocoa butter is a non-toxic, natural substance that can be used to repair and restore the health of your skin. This creamy, aromatic ingredient is high in antioxidants and hydrates your skin from the inside out. It also maintains your skin’s softness by hydrating it.
Try a cocoa butter moisturiser or one of the simple DIY formulations. We are confident that you will be pleased with your choice!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings